Become a Curator
Let's be for real...the art world has changed.
Become an Affiliate Curator
Here's the truth. Galleries take anywhere from 40-60% of every sale an artist makes. That's standard practice. And hey... I get it they have rent and mortgages to cover. Art consultants take anywhere from 20-50% of the profit from the sale of an artwork. Okay... maybe they have good contacts – great. But there's something missing.
You. Over almost a decade I've cultivated loyal collectors who collect my work over and over. I've developed relationships with interior designers, and DIYers who use my originals and prints in their designs. I am so thankful for these relationships. So many of you already willingly share my work with your friends and followers and for that I'm incredibly thankful.
You have great taste and you should be rewarded for it. Here's how you can do it.
What you get
How it works
Step #1: Click "become an affiliate" anywhere on this page and enter your information.
Step #2: Once approved (within 1-2 days), you will receive a welcome email with a link to your Affiliate Portal, which is where you can find your affiliate link, discount code, and all the tools you need to start generating income.
Step #3: Share and promote originals, prints, and downloads from christineolmstead.com with your community.
Step #4: You receive 10% commission for each conversion made with your unique link.
The average print sale is $132 – You'd make $13.20
With this you could treat yourself to a coffee and croissant.
The average original sale is $2600 – You'd make $260
If you sell one original painting that’s a fresh set of AirPods-pros.
How we help You
– Once you are an approved affiliate curator we add you as a verified merchant on Instagram so you can easily tag products in your stories and posts.
– Right click any product image to download and use for you social media, or your email newsletters.
– Copy product info directly from each product page.
– Use your unique URL to tag the products with your affiliate tag.
– Track your sales through our affiliate dashboard.
– Have questions or need help with your affiliate account? Email our team at [email protected]